Do you hate how the headlights of your 2015 Silverado look? They can be a turn-off for anyone out there. And it’s not just about how they look; the functionality also seems off at times.
In these cases, you can always go for aftermarket headlights. Many people forget about the importance of quality headlights in the performance aspect. And, the aftermarket headlights for the 2015 Silverado are much better than the stock headlights.
Don’t have any idea about all this? No need to worry, as we will take you through some of the best aftermarket headlights 2015 Silverado is compatible with. And, we will also take you through choosing the best one along with installing the lights.
Let’s get started then.
Top 5 aftermarket headlights for 2015 Silverado
These lights are great for Chevrolet 2015 Silverado. Some of them are also great for other popular cars, such as Ford F150 and Subaru Outback. And most of them feature the best aftermarket headlight bulbs as well.
#1 SEALIGHT 9005/HB3 H8/H11 LED Headlight Bulbs
When you are out at night driving, you would want the best possible brightness from your headlights. And, from these aftermarket lights, you will be getting exactly that. Alongside, you get some other benefits as well.
Let’s get the brightness factor out of the way here. Well, to make it easy to understand, even in the darkest of areas, you will be able to see clearly with these lights on. Whether it’s 30 meters or 70 meters you can see everything.
The next best thing about these lights is the ease of installation. With the proper tools and instruction, it only takes 10 minutes to install the lights. And, the best part is you can do it yourself.
High-beam or low-beam, whichever one you consider it comes with quality. The lights are better than typical halogen lights and give you performance at a fair price.
As for durability, these lights can last way longer than the stock ones of the 2015 Silverado. Also, they are compatible with many other cars, such as the 2020 Silverado, 2015 Lariat, 2018 F150, 2019 Subaru outback, etc.
- The 10 thousand hours plus lifespan makes them one of the best aftermarket LED headlights bulbs out there.
- These lights are generally easy to install. It takes about 10 minutes to install them properly.
- Lights on this one come with extreme brightness. With the 24000lm per set, you can see much farther for a safe driving experience at night.
- It has got a great focus on the beam, so it doesn’t blind the opposing drivers.
- The value for money in these headlight bulbs is very impressive.
- You will need to make some adjustments to the brightness of the focused beam.
- Installing these lights in some cars may be a bit difficult.
#2 Torchbeam T2 9005 H11 LED Headlight Bulb Kit
Bright lights for night driving aren’t just for convenience it’s also for safety. With these lights, you will be making sure of that. They can be the perfect replacement for your Chevy 2015 Silverado stock headlights.
Coming to the quality of these lights, they will never disappoint you. The lights have an excellent level of brightness that works very well on a night street. As for the color, they are clean white, so don’t miss out on anything.
Installation of these lights doesn’t require any special tools. All you do is plug this into your car and start using them right away. You don’t even need to modify anything with the weather seal at all.
You must be wondering they are probably expensive. Well, we love to break this down to you that they come at a very affordable price. And the value you get for the money you pay is commendable.
And it’s not just about the 2015 Silverado; these lights can go with any fourth-generation Chevrolet Silverado. Along with that, you can get them for the 2008 Toyota 4runner SR5 and 2014 GMC terrain SLE. They work well with similar cars to these as well.
- You get good quality pure white light with a great level of brightness.
- Installing these lights is super simple. You have to plug them and start using them.
- Even with all the good qualities and features, they come at an affordable price.
- These lights don’t have any glaring issues, making them safe to use on two-way roads.
- The cooling system of the lights features a 10,000RPM fan that provides great heat control.
- These lights don’t last for very long. They may start flickering after a few months.
- They aren’t perfect for lighting up in DRL mode.
#3 Fahren 9005/HB3 LED Headlight Bulbs
If you are searching for lights to double the viewing distance of your car at night, then your search ends here. These lights will give you just the thing you need but at an affordable price. Now, that’s a deal worth taking a look at.
With these powerful bright lights, you can see them at a good distance. It can double or maybe even triple the viewing distance of the stock headlights on the 2015 Silverado. The brightness on both high beams and low beams is also incredible.
You can install these lights in your car without any trouble at all. They are very easy to install. Even on a Ford F150, installing these lights is a breeze. Once you find the right beam angle, things will go very smoothly for you.
The fit on the lights is also impressive. It doesn’t cause any issues with the dust covers and sets in place perfectly.
Affordability is a big plus on this one. They cost so low that you can get a set of them for your car without having any second thoughts at all. And for the quality and feature, it’s a great value.
- Double the brightness of your headlights by replacing them with these.
- These lights help to increase the viewing distance of your headlights.
- The beams on these lights are super focused, so it doesn’t blind all the other cars from the opposite direction.
- It’s very easy to install in almost any supported car model out there. It also fits very well within the guard.
- The price of the lights based on their quality is exceptionally good.
- High beams on this one have trouble performing as DRL.
- These light bulbs aren’t very durable. They don’t last very long.
#4 ACANII 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Housing Headlights
If you are looking for the best replacement headlights for your Chevy Silverado 1500, they are here. They will drastically change the outlook of your truck and make it look much better. Along with that, the performance is satisfying.
The first thing to notice about these is the fit. They fit extremely well in the Silverado 1500. As they are dedicated to the model, you can’t go wrong with the fitting of these lights.
The most attractive feature of these lights is how they look. If you have a black Silverado, then this will go along with that so well that you will for sure love it. The lights look very premium and complete the outlook of your truck.
With proper instructions and guidelines, you can install these lights within 30 to 45 minutes. They don’t require any complicated work, just the basic screwing-down stuff.
As for the performance, they are certainly better than the stock headlights. And they have better longevity as well. So, you can expect these lights to last for years to come.
- The lights are fairly simple to install in your truck.
- These lights come with greater longevity and lifespan. So, you won’t have to replace them anytime soon.
- The looks you get from the headlights make your truck look much better.
- They have better illumination than the stock headlights.
- These lights fit very well into the 2015 Silverado.
- The lights don’t cover up much distance.
- It requires a lot of adjustment to get the best performance. So, it’s hard to do it yourself.
#5 AJP Silverado 1500 Projector LED Strip Headlights
To complete the premium look for your Silverado, this can be a great headlight option. As it looks very good and it’s very easy to install. Also, the fact that it’s a dedicated replacement for Chevy Silverado 2015 is always a plus.
First of all, let’s talk about the rugged built quality of the headlights. The complete set ensures durability like never before. They can be the only replacement you need in years or maybe a lifetime.
Next up is the stylish design and premium look it features. Once you install these in your car, it will have a lot of impact on how the car appears from the outside. It’s worth everything.
Aside from that, they have the perfect fit for your truck. And if you own a Silverado 1500, then this can be the best headlight option for you in terms of fit.
These lights perform way better than the stock headlights of a Silverado 1500. So, nothing can go wrong if you are replacing your stock ones with these.
- These lights look extremely stylish and premium. Completes the whole outlook of your truck.
- They are much better in quality than the stock headlights.
- In terms of durability and longevity, they can be a great option to go with.
- These lights will fit your truck perfectly without any trouble at all.
- Once you figure out the installation, it’s very easy to do.
- The lights aren’t very bright, so you have to replace the bulbs later on.
- These don’t come with any manual or instructions to install.
Buying the best aftermarket headlamps can be pretty stressful in some cases. You have to consider many things. Here are some factors you should go through before buying headlights for a 2015 Silverado.
- Compatibility: The first thing to consider is that if the lights are compatible with your car model. Otherwise, there is no going ahead with them. So, you have to make sure that the light you are buying goes along with the 2015 Silverado or not.
- Types of light: There are two typical options for headlight bulbs. They can either be reflector headlights, or they can be projector headlights.
The reflector headlights have a wider spread of the lights that come from a mirror reflection. And the projector headlights have a focused beam of light that comes from the combination of a mirror and a lens.
Now, which one you choose depends on your preferences.
- Installation difficulty: You wouldn’t want headlights that you can’t install yourself. Because going for a professional installation of headlights can cost you a loss due to the labor cost. So, it’s always better to go with the ones that are easy to install.
- Headlight housing: When it comes to headlights, it’s not just about the bulbs. You have to consider the housing as well. You would want a strong and durable headlight housing that can last for years without any trouble.
- Purpose: You have to come clean with yourself. Whether you want to replace the headlight for the looks of your car or you want brighter and better lights. Depending on what you want, you will have to make your choice.
How to install the aftermarket headlights into your 2015 Silverado
If you are going with the headlight housing installation, then opting for a professional service can be a better option. But if you are installing the lights, then you can do it yourself.
Here’s how you install just the aftermarket headlights into your 2015 Silverado.
- First of all, you will need to get some tools such as a ratchet with extension, a flathead screwdriver, a 10mm socket, and pliers if possible.
- To start, you have to remove the cover that is placed under the hood of your truck. There are plastic clips that are holding the cover. You can remove those with the screwdriver very easily.
- Then, it will expose some 10mm bolts placed on the grille. Use the socket to remove those bolts. After that, you have to remove the grill by releasing the metal clips.
- Now, you have to use the pliers to release the bottom part of the grille. Before that, you have to remove the four bottom clips as well.
- Once you remove all the clips attached to the grille, you can remove them completely. Be careful when you remove the grill, as you don’t want to scratch the paint on it.
- Then, you will see two 10 mm bolts on top of the driver’s side headlight. Undo them using the socket. Before removing the last 10mm bolt, you have to pull back the wheel liner a bit to do the work.
- After that, you have to disconnect all the wiring to the existing headlight. You can do that just by pushing the tab. You will find the tab just on the bottom of your truck’s side connector.
- When you remove the existing lights, you can connect the new aftermarket lights to them. Most of the lights come with a plug-and-play feature, so all you have to do here is connect the same wiring to your new lights.
- Now, use the 10mm bolts to secure the lights as they were previously. Make sure to secure the bottom parts first, then move on to the top 10mm bolts. That’s it for replacing the driver’s side headlights.
- Repeat the same thing for passenger side headlights.
- Before you screw and put everything back in place, give it a little test to see if it works.
- Finally, you can install everything back the way it was.
To sum things up, getting the best aftermarket headlight 2015 Silverado compatibility will be a challenge as you will surely be confused with which one to go for. Because the ones we listed come with good quality and performance.
However, we would like to recommend some to make it easy for you. For the sake of affordability and performance, you can blindly get Fahren 9005/HB3 LED Headlight Bulbs without any second thoughts.
And if it’s for durability and performance, then SEALIGHT 9005/HB3 H8/H11 LED Headlight Bulbs can be a better choice also; if you need a complete solution, then ACANII 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Housing Headlights solely because of the compatibility and functionality.
No matter which one you choose, they all come with ease of installation, so you don’t have to worry about that aspect.