Are you not satisfied with the way your F150 looks and performs? It’s very common among people who have trucks to feel that way. This leads to the various customization they opt for their trucks. So, if you want to follow along with that road you are welcome.
Now, one of the most crucial changes you can do on your f150 truck is installing a leveling kit. That’s why to help you out, we bring the best leveling kit for 2019 F150 trucks. You can choose the one that suits your needs and get the best customization you always wanted to have.
Without further delay, let’s get going.
5 Best Leveling Kits for Ford 2019 f150
These are some of the top choices we could make through extensive research. They come up with their own sets of benefits and drawbacks but all with good quality. Choosing one comes down to your needs.
1. MotoFab Lifts F150-2 [ 2 inches]
Looking to lift your car by two inches in the front? Well, with this MotoFab leveling kit you will get the truest 2-inch lift on your truck that just elevates how your truck looks. And it comes with some added features that you will love for sure.
First of all, the quality of this leveling kit is insane. You won’t feel any kind of suspension sag from your truck when you install these. This one does what it’s supposed to do with all the proficiency in the world.
When it comes to such kits compatibility always matters. In the case of F150, you have to check if parts are compatible with 2WD and 4WD or not. Well, it’s great that this leveling kit works both on 2WD and 4WD so you don’t have to worry about whether it will go on your truck or not.
While there is confusion out there about the installation process of this one, it isn’t that difficult. On the contrary, these are pretty easy to install, if you know how to do it. And if you don’t know then you can take professional help or lookup on the internet.
The most attractive reason to buy this one is the lifetime warranty and also the affordable price. You get a quality leveling kit that comes at a very reasonable price and has a lifetime warranty for reassurance.
- This leveling kit gives you a true 2-inch lift up in the front suspension of your truck.
- It frees your car from any kind of suspension sag whatsoever.
- The leveling kit comes at a very reasonable price.
- It’s compatible with 2WD and 4WD models from 2004 to the 2019 year.
- They are fairly simple to install.
- It has got a lifetime warranty.
- The instruction manual is not clear.
2. AKM F150 Lift Kit Front 2.5” fit F150 [2.5 inch]
For the perfect 2.5-inch uplift in the front suspension, this is a great kit you can get. It will for sure make your truck look much better right after you are done with the installation. And it’s pretty easy to install along with some other added benefits.
Starting with the quality materials they have used in it.
The material is the same as people use in an aircraft which is like the highest grade you can go for a vehicle. All the powder coating on the thing makes it extremely resistant to corrosion.
If you know some minor suspension work, then installing this will be a piece of cake for you. Even without that knowledge, you can install this one in your car pretty easily yourself. It shouldn’t take more than an hour and a half to install this.
Well, there is nothing to talk about the compatibility with this one. Because it goes with any F-150 from 2004 up to 2020 for both 2WD and 4WD. So, you won’t have to worry about whether it will work on your f150 or not.
What you will love the most about this is the two-year warranty. And it’s not just a regular warranty it’s a money-back warranty which is the best reassurance you can get for any product.
- The kit lifts your truck’s front suspension by 2.5 inches making it look much nicer.
- It has got some high-quality materials that are completely resistant to any kind of corrosion.
- This kit is compatible with all the F-150 from 2004 to 2020, 2WD and 4WD.
- It’s very easy to install and doesn’t take more than 2 hours.
- Comes with 2 years of money-back warranty and lifetime tech support.
- The holes of the studs aren’t placed properly.
- You don’t get proper details in the instruction manual.
3. MotoFab Lifts F150-1.5 Inch
Not every car will need the same lift on its front suspension. So, if you are looking to live up your truck just by 1.5 inches then this is the perfect leveling kit for you. It gives you a true 1.5-inch lift that is usually hard to get from these kits.
Along with that true lift it has got perfect fitting for your car as well. Once you get this on you will notice the difference in looks yourself. While 1.5 inches doesn’t seem like an awful lot on paper, it does have its significance in the outcome.
Coming to the quality of the kit, it’s very impressive. These are way different than typically welded spacers. You get to have great durability and longevity from this leveling kit and it’s surely built to last.
As for the value of the product, it is commendable that they came up with this kit at such an affordable price. You can’t get a better deal than this one at all.
And the price justifies more when you consider the fact that these come with a lifetime warranty and complete satisfaction guaranteed. If you don’t make any mistakes like choosing the wrong one, you won’t have any complaints about the performance whatsoever.
- You can lift the front suspension of your truck by true 1.5 inches for a better look and balance.
- The materials come with an excellent finish that is built to last.
- It’s compatible with all F-150 from 2004 to 2019 and both 2WD and 4WD.
- The kits come with a lifetime warranty on them.
- It provides great value for money at an affordable price.
- It’s a bit tricky to install.
- It doesn’t come with clear instructions.
4. Richeer Leveling Lift Kit Compatible with 2004-2020 F150 [3 inches]
Want to notice a significant change in the look of your truck? Try going for a 3-inch uplift of the front suspension. It will surely be noticeable and will make your car look better but be sure to keep the balance of front and rear.
With a helping hand installing this kit feels like breeze. It is very easy to install and doesn’t involve any complicated procedures or tools.
The instructions you get with this are very clear and easy to understand so the work becomes much easier than you anticipate.
The effect this kit has on your car is very impressive. It will uplift your car and its looks by a lot. You can see it happening in front of your eyes. And if you do a good job with the installation this should balance out your truck properly.
Finishing on this product is too good to describe. You will just keep looking at it and never get tired of it. While it looks very good it also has that durability and sturdiness factor that is backed up with 2 years of warranty.
Lastly, the price you pay is reasonable for this one. And it’s compatible with all F150 models from 2004 to 2020, also supports both 2WD and 4WD variants.
- It will make your car look very good and balanced after installation.
- Installation of this kit is fairly simple if you have a helping hand.
- The materials and the finish on this car are super impressive.
- It comes with 2 years of warranty which is always a reassuring quality.
- You get an affordable price tag on this leveling kit with all the quality you need.
- It’s compatible with all F150 whether it’s 2WD or 4WD doesn’t matter.
- Installing this may be a bit difficult if you are doing it alone.
5. ReadyLift 66-2215 2.25” Leveling Kit [2.25 inch]
Using a leveling kit can instantly make your truck look better. And this one does the job so effortlessly that you have to love the effect it has on your truck. It lifts your truck by 2.25 inches which is a decent change and noticeable as well.
You will love the fact that this kit is easy to install. It comes with clear instructions that you can follow along and install the kit yourself. This shouldn’t take more than 2 hours to install yourself.
The kit will give you the perfect results you expect from any leveling kit. It lifts your car just the right amount and makes sure it’s balanced. All in all, the outlook of your car improves a lot after you install this kit.
The quality you get with this leveling kit is commendable. You can’t ask for something better in terms of a leveling kit. It surely reaches the peak of the quality materials when it comes to leveling kits.
- It makes your truck look very good compared to its normal state.
- You get just the kind of uplift you expect from the leveling kit which is rare to find.
- It’s super easy to install and takes about 2 hours to do it.
- The most satisfying factor about the leveling kit is the quality materials they use in it.
- This will fit your truck perfectly if it’s compatible.
- This isn’t compatible with F150 before 2015.
- The price is comparatively higher than the other options.
Things to Consider
Buying a leveling kit isn’t as easy as usual products. You have to check up on the compatibility factors and find out the correct leveling kit you will need for your truck. To do that you have to go through the following considerations-
- Size of the kit: The size of the kit depends on the difference in suspension on the front and the back. Based on that you have to determine how much lift your truck needs whether it’s on the back or the front.
You will typically see the sizes in inches and they can go from somewhere around 1 to 3 inches. The more the size the higher the suspension lift goes.
- Compatibility: When you are choosing a leveling kit for the 2019 F150 you must check if it’s compatible with the car or not. Another compatibility you have to go through specifically for the F150 is the 2WD and 4WD compatibility.
You will know what your car is so choose the kit that fits your car. The ones we discussed come with complete compatibility for any 2019 F150 with both 2WD and 4WD.
- Durability: Well, just like anything else you will have to check if the parts you are buying are built with quality materials or not. The best material quality for a leveling kit is polyurethane. Aside from that, steel and aluminum are also quite popular.
- Ease of installation: It’s not something necessary but it’s good to get a leveling kit that is easy to install. So, if all things match up and you still have a bunch of options then check for this factor.
How to install the Leveling Kit in F150 Car
The installation of leveling kit for the 2019 F150 should be pretty much the same for all trucks. Here is how you can install a leveling kit on your truck-
- Different sizes of sockets (15mm,18mm,21mm,30mm)
- A 1-1/16inch wrench
- Pry bar
- Pitman arm puller
- Breaker bar socket wrench
Steps of installation
- You have to begin with loosening the lug nuts. Make sure you don’t get too many scratches on the wheel while using the tool.
- Now, jack up the truck from the front end. While you do that make sure to keep the truck neutral, this way the process gets much easier. Once it’s jacked up you have to remove the front tires of the car.
- Then, you will see a sway bar that you have to unbolt from the control arm. You can use an 18mm socket to do that.
- After that go for the upper ball joint and loosen it. Make sure not to remove it entirely, just loosening will do the job. You can use the arm puller to get the joints apart.
- Then locate the lower strut bolt and loosen it. Now, this can be very difficult so it’s good to have a powerful tool to do the job. If there is no way to loosen it you can skip this but we wouldn’t suggest doing that.
- Once you loosen or remove that you have to get the jack and keep it under the control arm so it gets elevated. Then remove the upper ball nut.
- Next up is to remove the nuts from the top strut. Then, lower the control arm using the jack and do it slowly.
- Now, get the leveling kit and look for the instruction manual. Different manufacturers have different instructions. Until this point, you can follow the above steps but from here on follow the specific instructions from the manual.
After you have installed the leveling kit you can put everything the way they were.
To sum up, having an imbalance in the suspension is pretty natural for F150 trucks. As the company does that for better aerodynamics. However, it hampers the looks of your truck. So, if you want to fix that getting the best leveling kit for the 2019 F150 will be a great start.
Now, coming to the fact which one you should get depends on the size you need. As we discussed different sizes you will have to work through that.
All in all, both the leveling kits from MotoFab have to be the top choices based on their quality, performance, ease of installation, and prices. Now, the question arises of what size you will need.
And if you are someone with premium choices in products then ReadyLift 66-2215 2.25” Leveling Kit should be your choice assuming that you will need a 2.25-inch lift.